implants to getting explants

Please share your experiences with breast implants here. Many times it helps to tell your story and it helps others to know they are not alone.

msmsjazz

Unread post 23 Feb 2017, 17:59 #1

Hi Im Jazz, I am having issues with my health in which i beieve are cming from the implants. after back to back, test from blood work, catscans, mri's to Dr's thiinking im crazy to being put on Zoloft. Nothing. nothing but body pain from head to toe and dizziness and confusion in my head to weakness on one side of my body to no energy. Ans a whole lotta weight gain even though I am an avid gymer and watch what i eat. I have been looking for a explant surgeon in the South Carolina area BUT will travel to the best Dr to get the implants off. any suggestion on Drs? can U share your story? Thxs

Implant Info Net
Loyal Member

Unread post 24 Feb 2017, 01:44 #2

Welcome Jazz!
I'm sorry to hear that you are having so many problems.    From everything you have said here - leads me to believe it's caused by your implants.   Many women are getting better after explant..   I would recomment Dr. Susan Kolb in Atlanta, GA if you can travel.   She is one of the best.     All doctors that have been recommended are on this link...http://implantinformationnetwork.yuku.c ... K-NKX-ZlsU
Hope this helps --

Grace 25968
Loyal Member

Unread post 25 Feb 2017, 18:38 #3

Hello Jazz and Welcome to the forum.

I agree with Rosie. Dr. Kolb is one of the best and not too very far from you. She also treats silicone sickness if need be.

Do let us know how you get on.